Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Before He Was Karaoke Phil....

Below is a blast from the past for your enjoyment....


From: Philip Fuehrer
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 2:03 PM
To: Mark Cardenas; Jeffrey.W.Kuhlman
Subject: Re: FW: Poker round # 2. Saturday Jan 8th 6:00pm


I will come - this time for sure. I'll need to review the Texas Hold 'em rules though. I've never really played it (that I can recall) just seen it on ESPN a couple/three times. Beginner's luck??

Phil

>>> <Mark.Cardenas 1/6/2005 2:01:46 PM >>>


cough, cough..

Um...hello? Are you guys available on Saturday? I haven't heard for either of you?

Mark Cardenas



From: Mark Cardenas
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 12:30 PM
To: Scott Walter; Greg Allen; Kerri Benne; 'Philip Fuehrer'; 'Jeffrey.W.Kuhlman; 'Pamela Muldoon'; Jon Menz; Susan Stuart
Subject: Poker round # 2. Saturday Jan 8th 6:00pm


Happy New Year Everyone!

Now that the bustle of the Holiday season is over it's time to do some gambling!!

Poker Round 2

When: Saturday January 8th 6:00pm.

Where: My place...

Game: Texas Hold'em. Last person standing takes all.

Buy in: $25.00 per person gets you $1000 in chips.

Please RSVP and let me know if you need more specific instructions!

P.S. Congrats to Scott Walter who was the winner of round number one!

Mark Cardenas
--
CPL Director Mark Cardenas
and
CPL Co-Director Phil Fuehrer

Find the Podcast on ITunes: CPLDirectors Podcast

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a difference 3 1/2 years make. It was Mark that got me hooked on poker - not Chris Moneymaker.

I don't remember how I did but I know I LIKED it!!!