Saturday, February 2, 2008

Dudeman1228 Goes Deep In FT Ferguson!

Okay....so I only cleared 55 cents....that's not the point! :-)
 
The point is that I finished 158 out of 1190 in the Full Tilt $1 Ferguson Tourney!
And....the only reason I went out that early is because my Cowboys were outdrawn by AQ....
 
It was a great time....started off with Pocket A's...went all in and took two people out on the first hand...not a bad way to start!
 
Anyhoo....thought I'd share!

--
CPL Director Mark Cardenas
and
CPL Co-Director Phil Fuehrer

Find the Podcast on ITunes: CPLDirectors Podcast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice showing - I was semi-following you for a while, but went to bed when you were about 170th with 220 left. I figured you'd at least make the money.

CPL Poker League said...

I was in the top 10 for about 90 minutes...so I (of course) was hoping to finish higher....but it is the best that I've finished in a tourney of this size. thanks for watching!