Thursday, July 30, 2009

BREAKING NEWS - FullTilt update adds Tournament Deals, Filtering, Biggest Bonus Ever and more!

FullTilt announced (see press release here) that their latest software update includes major changes and improvements.

If you've been a FullTilt player and had an Full Tilt Point prior to July 28 you'll be eligible to try for some available bonus money - click on your cashier icon and promotions to learn more.

But, all players will now see filtering options, lobby display options and, what we're most excited about - a Tournament Deal option once the final table is reached in tournaments. This could be really fun....and the all the new options and filtering look great.

Good job FullTilt.

2 comments:

Blind Me Down said...

This is the best update they have done so far. There is also a feature that will allow you to make deals at the final table of tournaments if you don't want to play down to a winner.

The filters are fantastic. My favorite part so far is the favorites section. You can get the games you usually play filtered into a favorites category and thus will never have to search through unwanted games again.

All in all, they have made it easier to spend your money quicker. The bonus is a nice touch. I hear the total bonus available is different for everyone with it starting out at $100. Mine is set at $400 for whatever reason. But at $0.06 per point earned it will be a difficult task to bag all that cash. I would certainly settle for half that though.

Happy tables to all.

-BMD

Newlife said...

I love the new format. The filtering is much easier to use than the one they had before. Mike is right, the fact that you can save your favorite filter settings is a nice feature.

I played three games last night. The "make a deal" feature was discussed on the first game but never happened. The second two games I ended up taking 1st on both and didn't see anyone click the "make a deal" button. I should have on the second game as I was even in chips against a unpredictible player heads-up. Then I got down so he had a 8:1 chip lead on me. I got lucky and pulled a few classic "verbal" suckouts and ended up winning.