Sunday, April 13, 2008

CPL Director's Battle of the Bands--Round 2

With round one in a deadlock....we've moved on to Round 2!

Listen to the two these songs within the Podcast or at GarageBand.com and vote here on which one you like better!

V.S. by Michael Quinn and the Virgin Suicides (Phil's Choice) GarageBand-V.S. or
Waiting For You by Kalgren (Mark's Choice) GarageBand-Waiting For You

Reply to this post with your vote!!

--
CPL Director Mark Cardenas
and
CPL Co-Director Phil Fuehrer

Find the Podcast on ITunes: CPLDirectors Podcast

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off I want to say that both of these selections were very good. I would listen to either one more then once. With that said, I will have to go with Phils choice this time around. It has a little bit of a Tom Petty feel to it, very much like a couple of his songs on the "She's the One" soundtrack. I liked "Waiting for you" but it started to lose me in certain spots where as "V.S." kept a nice rhythm through out the entire song.

Nice job guys, haven't listened to the podcast yet but plan to before the weekend.

As a side note, I did listen to the last Battle of the Bands songs and am still undecided.

Anonymous said...

Since nobody else is voting for this I'm going to go ahead and vote a second time. I've listened to half the podcast now and since Phil put me in his top five for the TOC I think I have to go with his choice once again. Sorry Mark. "V.S." is just better music. Maybe next time.

Malinda said...

Sorry Phil I have to go with Mark's choice. This is one that I would actually put on my ipod.

Unknown said...

I agian vote for Marks song, Kalgren. Mark wins again. Sorry Phil.